We are located in Gawler Belt, just outside the regional town of Gawler and the gateway to the Barossa Valley and around 8km from Munno Para.
Situated on a beautiful 17 hectare (42 acre) property, we are a College that provides high-quality teaching and specialist learning facilities for its students.These include:
- Art, Multi-media and design rooms
- Drama facility for Performing Arts
- Expansive landscaping including a contemporary Plaza and Indigenous Garden
- Food Technology Centre including industrial kitchen
- Information and Communication Technology facilities, including internet, email and wifi network
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and general Science laboratories
- Science Learning Centre incorporating sustainability elements and agriculture
- Specialist Music Centre
- Sporting facilities including a double court gymnasium, football oval, soccer pitch, five external tennis, netball and basketball courts, spin-cycle room, weights room and Pedal Prix Track
- Student Hub incorporating all student services, including adaptive education, counselling, indigenous education, ICT services, library services and vocational education.
- Trade Training Centre for Metals Engineering and Technology centre for woodwork