"The Oratory system at Xavier College has offered my son a home away from home that has made the transition from primary school to high school a smooth and positive experience." Sibohn
- We are a College that cares for its students through the Oratory and House structure, helping to build students who are resilient, thoughtful and respectful people.
- We are a College where we have fun and learn about the enjoyment of life.
- We are a community of faith, built on values and a Salesian tradition.
- We are a place of understanding where we seek to understand the world around us ... and each other.
- We are a College that celebrates the unique gifts and talents of each and every student, and offers them the chance to build these gifts and talents through a range of facilities.
- We are a place of learning where we inspire each other to be the best we can be.
“One of the best decisions that we have made as a family was choosing Xavier College for the secondary education of our children. It is extremely clear to me that the staff are dedicated and passionate about providing the students with the opportunity to learn skills and to acquire knowledge that will help them enter the next stage of their lives with confidence, high moral standards and a strong sense of community. I have no hesitation in recommending Xavier College to any parent or carer considering enrolling their child.” Nick
- Application for Enrolment form completed and accompanying information returned to the College with payment of the $50 non-refundable application fee. Please contact the Registrar on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy.
- Application processed and if a position is available, you and your child will be invited to an enrolment interview.
- You will be notified of an enrolment offer by letter as soon as possible after the interview.
- If our enrolment offer is accepted, it will be confirmed by returning the Enrolment Acceptance Form with the non-refundable enrolment acceptance fee of $150.